The Concrete Institute of Australia (CIA) has just announced a series of concrete webinars available to both members and non-members. A new topic will be presented each week and you can register your interest (and pay a small fee) via the CIA website. You will also need access to Zoom.
Webinars announced to date include:
- 30th April – Modular Prefabricated Concrete Construction
- 7th May – Concrete Flooring and Pavements – Design and Construction
- 14th May – Waterproofing of Concrete
- 21st May – A Modern Approach to Extend the Life of Concrete Assets
Follow the links to find out more information about each session including time and cost.
eConcrete Online Learning
In addition to the webinars, the CIA has also made all their existing eConcrete presentations and learning modules available for download.
Some of the available content includes:
- eConcrete Presentations
- eConcrete Learning Modules
- Online Store (purchase current practice notes, concrete guides and codes, technical notes and other resources.)
You can find out more about the online learning modules by visiting the eConcrete FAQ’s page.
L&A Martino is a team of concreting specialists based in Geelong. We can help with all your concreting jobs – big and small.